The breach of our AUP may cause service suspension or termination.
The following activity is banned on all our services:
- Open Mail Relays
- The sending of bulk or unsolicited emails
- The running or mirroring of a public file/mirror service
- Using hosting services in any manner that is illegal, including any pictures or content of anyone under or implied to be under the age of 18
- Storing or distributing material of any manner which is infringing trademarks or patents within the UK & Germany
- The use of unlicensed software, with the intent to infringe the author's right to payment
- Transmission of any material or data that harasses another person or persons with intent
- Any fraudulent activity or forgery
- Using your service to attempt to gain access into or through a unauthorized network or computer
- Promotion of illegal activities (info on hacking, cracking etc)
- Collection of personal information without users permission
- Mining or other 100% CPU resource intensive applications
- Use of any p2p services with the intent to transfer any content or material that will infringe upon any trademarks
- Content that is deemed by ZXHost, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to ZXHost or a 3rd party
- The use or running of a TOR Relay or Exit node
- The running of a publicly facing file or mirror service
For the avoidance of doubt, the Supplier does not monitor, and will have no liability for the contents of, any communications transmitted by virtue of the Service(s).
Not withstanding the aforesaid the Supplier reserves the right to withdraw the Service(s) without compensation to you in the event of a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy and any such breach shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the Contract.
All ZXHost services apart from where otherwise stated share CPU resources with other users excluding "CPU KVM", at no time shall a service make use of 100% continuous CPU for over a period of 1 continuous hour.
If such activity places a negative affect on other clients or equipment the user will be contacted and provided with a 24 hour notice to cease such activity, if after 24 hours a satisfactory reply is not received services may be suspended till future notice and agreement of ZXHost
Multpile offences within a short time span may result in immediate suspension of a service, and may lead to full termination of the agreement with ZXHost and all services attached to the account in question
Last Updated : 17/06/2016